An interview with Family History for Youth podcast.
Becky Villareal is retired teacher, presenter, family genealogist, and author of three fictional children’s books and one young adult book dealing with genealogical research. She spends her time speaking at schools and genealogical societies, writing, and taking care of grandchildren.
on Family History for Youth
- Becky shares how she discovered a love of genealogy as searched for her maternal ancestors
- Hear the reasons why Becky cares about sharing family history with her children and grandchildren
- Discover the delightful tale of Gianna the Great
- Gain insight on how to discuss difficult family history situations with kids
- Learn Becky’s best tips from her teaching days about how to hook elementary age children on family history
Connect with Melissa
Website: Becky Villareal and Gianna the Great
Facebook: Genealogy for Children
Linkedin: Becky Villareal
Since we can’t get together in person, come say hello onInstagramor drop…
View original post 76 more words